With phone manufacturers trying to save space to make phones smaller, they are reducing the number of ports on a phone to just one USB C port. This means that adapters have to be purchased in order to use accessories etc. The USB Type C to Type C adapter with Power Delivery (PD) has multiple functions when connected to your device.
- Both ports for power delivery (when connected to a charger, two devices can be charged)
- One port for audio and other for PD (when connected to a phone/tablet)
- One port for data transfer and other for PD (when connected to a phone/tablet)
A good example of this would be to listen to music from your phone/tablet with USB C headphones and charge at the same time.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not connect two chargers to charge one device.
- USB Type C to Type C for audio and Power Delivery
- Supports Type C audio and PD adapter simultaneously
- Type-C audio accessories and PD adapter can be freely connected to either Type C port
- Supports PD 2.0 60W