USB3.1 brings many improvements to the previous standard USB3.0. The most noticeable is the new Type-C connector which is much smaller than the previous standard connectors, it is also reversible.
Another feature is called “Alternative Mode”. This allows the USB to carry different types of signal. Our cable adapters will use this mode and convert the DP Alt mode signal in to a VGA signal.
- Supports USB-C input and VGA output
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Altmode
- Supports per lane data rates of 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports resolution up to 1080p@60Hz
- USB bus power (no external power supply)
- Available in 1, 2, 3 and 5mtr lengths