USB3.1 brings many improvements to the previous standard USB3.0. The most noticeable is the new Type-C connector which is much smaller than the previous standard connectors, it is also reversible.
Another feature is called “Alternative Mode”. This allows the USB to carry different types of signal including DisplayPort. Our video adapters will use this mode and convert in to Mini DisplayPort.
- Supports USB-C input and DisplayPort output
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Altmode
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports content protection of HDCP
- Supports DisplayPort resolution up to 3840x2160@60Hz
- USB bus power (no external power supply)
- Available in 1, 2, 3 and 5mtr lengths