USB3.1 brings many improvements to the previous standard USB3.0. The most noticeable is the new Type-C connector which is much smaller than the previous standard connectors, it is also reversible.
Another feature is called “Alternative Mode”. This allows the USB to carry different types of signal. Our cable adapters will use this mode and convert the DP Alt mode signal in to a DVI signal.
- Supports USB-C input and DVI output
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Altmode
- Supports DVI 225 MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports Content protection of HDCP
- Supports DVI video resolution max up to 4k@30Hz
- USB bus power (no external power supply)
- Available in 1, 2, 3 and 5mtr lengths