The USB3C-VGA-COMBO allows you to connect a USB device, a monitor with VGA port to a computer with a USB-C port (Macbook, Chromebook, etc..) It also allows the host computer to gain access to a network. The USB-C female port can charge for the host computer while the adapter is in use.
Please Note: The WPD port supports PD2.0, if your device or charger uses a different protocol the charging current will drop to 500mAH or less.
- Supports USB-C, VGA, USB3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet port
- Supports USB 3.0 Super Speed (5Gbps) transmission, backwards compatible with USB2.0
- USB 3.0 port supports to charge and transmit data for the USB device simultaneously
- Supports BC1.2, the power of USB-A port can be up to 7.5w (5V/1.5a)
- Supports VGA resolution up to 2048x 1152 @60Hz / 1080p @60Hz
- Supports 10/ 100/1000Mbps bandwidth
- Supports twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction