The USB3C-VGAUSB-WPD is a USB-C to USB 3.0, VGA and USB-C charging port hub.
The USB 3.0 port allows you to connect a USB device to the host computer or another hub.
The USB-C female port can charge the host computer and supply power for the adapter at the same time.
The VGA port allows you to connect an extra monitor so that you can watch videos or slideshows on the big screen.
It also features a USB-C female port so you can charge for the host computer and supply power for the adapter simultaneously. It can work on Macbook’s or Google’s new Chromebook Pixel as well as other USB-C supported devices.
Please Note: The WPD port supports PD2.0, if your device or charger uses a different protocol the charging current will drop to 500mAH or less.
- Support USB-C input and VGA, USB3.0 output
- Support USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission, backwards compatible with USB2.0
- USB 3.0 port supports to charge and transmit data for the USB device simultaneously
- Support BC1.2, the power of USB-A port can be up to 7.5w (5v/1.5a)
- Support per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Support VGA resolution up to 1920x 1200 @60Hz / 1080P @60Hz