The USB3C-DVICAB-WPD is a USB-C to DVI Adapter with a USB-C charging port. It is designed to transmit signals from USB-C computers to DVI monitors so that you can watch videos or slideshows on the big screen.
It also features a USB-C female port so you can charge for the host computer and supply power for the adapter simultaneously. It can work on Macbook’s or Google’s new Chromebook Pixel as well as other USB-C supported devices.
Please Note: The WPD port supports PD2.0, if your device or charger uses a different protocol the charging current will drop to 500mAH or less.
- Supports USB-C input and DVI-D output
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Alt-mode
- Supports DVI 225 MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports content protection of HDCP
- Supports DVI video resolution up to 1080p @60Hz
- Multiple USB-C interfaces support plug and play, hot swap
- USB-C female port supplies power up to 60w (20v/3a)