USB3.1 brings many improvements to the previous standard USB3.0. The most noticeable is the new Type-C connector which is much smaller than the previous standard connectors, it is also reversible.
Another feature is called “Alternative Mode”. This allows the USB to carry different types of signal including DisplayPort. Our video adapters will use this mode and convert the DP signal into the one you need.
- Supports USB-C input and Mini DisplayPort output
- Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.2 Altmode
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports content protection of HDCP
- Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 @60HZ
- USB bus power (no external power supply needed)