USB3.1 brings many improvements to the previous standard USB3.0. The most noticeable is the new Type-C connector which is much smaller than the previous standard connectors, it is also reversible.
This is a USB 3 Type C to USB 3.0 3 port hub with Gigabit Ethernet, designed for connecting four USB devices to a host computer or another hub. With an integrated Gigabit port you can enjoy more flexibility. It can work on Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB 3 Type C supported devices.
- Support USB-C, USB3.0, Gigabit Ethernet interface
- The total output of the 3 ports is 900mA
- Support USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission, downward compatible USB2.0
- Support 10/100 /1000Mbps bandwidth
- Support twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction
- USB-C female charging port for Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C supported devices charging
- Multiple USB-C interfaces support plug and play, hot swap
- Easy to carry and use
- 15cm lead