USB3.1 brings many improvements to the previous standard USB3.0. The most noticeable is the new Type-C connector which is much smaller than the previous standard connectors, it is also reversible.
Another feature is called “Alternative Mode”. This allows the USB to carry different types of signal. Our cable adapters will use this mode and convert the DP Alt mode signal in to a HDMI signal.
- Supports USB-C input and HDMI output
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Altmode
- Supports per lane data rates of 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports content protection of HDCP
- Supports HDMI resolution max up to 4k@60Hz
- USB bus power (no external power supply)
- Available in 1, 2, 3 and 5mtr lengths